Thursday, April 15, 2010

HOW ARE YOU DOING??

I was today at the supermarket, and I heard this answer as I walked by:
A women asked : How are you doing Sir? The answer was? “Not so bad”

This is the 2nd time in this week that I heard this same answer. The other day at the gym I asked the same question to a client: Not so bad Diana, he said.

What does this answer mean: that 50% of your life is kind of bad and 50% is good???
Or that you might not want to say that your life could be better but is not??

The truth is that when someone ask you how are you doing, they DO NOT CARE AT ALL!!!! it is just a polite way of saying “HI”.

So why don’t people just say something positive, like:
“Great thanks?
Every time you put a bad word, thought or believe and you express it, it will be the way you react in life. But if just by saying awesome even if it’s not completely true, your mind set and believe will change in a positive way.

“The joy of life is in the journey. The fulfillment of life is in the growing.”
Keep Moving!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well said!! I agree..Maybe people care or maybe not but I have to care because I matter. The fact that I am matter, that we are matter, MATTERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Fear is what stops us from being great.

Fear is what stops us from being great, it hold us from stepping forward to life; it is the ENEMY that doesn’t let us be what we really were...